Why would your Wyoming-issued document require an apostille? If you are going to a foreign country to work, study, open a business, or for any other personal or business reasons that would imply the use of your US-issued documents in that country, your documents issued in the United States need to be apostilled. If your document was issued by the State of Wyoming or notarized by a Wyoming Notary Public, it will require an apostille from the Wyoming Secretary of State. Wyoming Apostille can obtain apostille on any public document issued or notarized in the state of Wyoming. Below is the list of most frequent documents we receive for the apostille processing:
• Vital Records, such as birth, death, and marriage certificates
• Divorce Decree
• Copy of Driver License
• Single Status Affidavit
• Background Checks (Local, State)
• Copy of Passport
• Power of Attorney
• Corporate Power of Attorney
• School transcripts, diplomas, or other academic records
• Authorization Letter
• Travel Consent Letter
• Articles of Incorporation
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Certification of Free Sale
• Certification of Origin
• Commercial Invoice
NOTE: If your document was issued by the State of Wyoming or notarized by a Wyoming Notary Public it can only be authenticated with an apostille from the State of Wyoming. Please check with the country requesting an apostille for their specific requirements in regards to document specifications and translation if needed. Commonly, the Wyoming Secretary of State has the following requirements for documents submitted for an apostille:
• All Wyoming-issued vital records must be originals or certified copies issued within the last five years through the County Office of the Vital Records or Wyoming Department of Public Health and certified with a hand signature and seal.
• Vital records, including birth certificates, death certificates, or marriage certificates cannot be notarized and must be endorsed with the seal and the signature.
• All academic records (including school transcripts, diplomas, etc.) must be signed and certified by the school registrar and notarized by a notary public.
• To authenticate corporate records with Wyoming, apostille, you will have to obtain hand-signed certified (pen in hand) photocopies issued by the Wyoming Secretary of State Corporations Division.
We look forward to assisting you!
Obtaining an apostille can be frustrating. If you want to simplify your life, trust obtaining an apostille on your documents to trained professionals. Our experienced staff handles apostille and document legalization with ease and efficiency. By trusting Wyoming Apostille with your document authentication you save time, money, and your mind. We apostille Wyoming birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, diplomas, background checks, corporate documents, and much more. Wyoming Apostille is your right hand in apostille processing in the USA!
Questions about Wyoming apostille documents services? Contact us during business hours 10 AM - 6 PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Saturday: 770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747