With Georgia Apostille, the process of your document legalization for use abroad is smooth sailing. We can take care of all your international legalization needs so that you don’t have to.
Our services include:
• Reviewing your US-issued documents to ensure they have all the required signatures and notarization for international use.
• Determining what type of authentication your documents will require.
• Applying for an apostille or certification regardless of your document’s state of issue.
• Processing authentication from the U.S. Department of State on your federally issued documents.
• Processing legalization of documents by over a hundred foreign embassies and consulates in the United States.
• Keeping you updated during the entire authentication process and answering all your questions.
If you need to apostille vital records (including a birth certificate, a death certificate, a marriage certificate, a divorce decree), your driver’s license, US passport, school transcripts, the FBI background check, etc. Georgia Apostille can assist you with any of these documents and much more. For more information on our services and how you can legalize your US-issued documents for use in a foreign country, please visit Our Services page.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page or visit our Contact Us page.
We will be happy to assist you!
DISCLAIMER: Georgia Apostille assists with the process of apostille, certification, authentication, and legalization of legal documents issued in the United States of America for use in foreign countries. Graphic content used on our website is for informational purposes only. Georgia Apostille does not provide legal assistance. Please contact an attorney if you seek legal consultation regarding your documents.