Tell free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360

Our blog

Georgia divorce decree apostille services
Does your Georgia-issued divorce decree need an apostille for use overseas? Whether it's for remarriage, international legal matters, or relocation, we've got you covered. Start by ensuring you have the correct divorce decree document. Typically, you'll need the original or a certified copy issued by the Family Court (also known as Superior Court, Circuit Court, or County Court).
Read more
Georgia background check apostille
Does your Georgia-issued background check need an apostille for use overseas? Whether it's for dual citizenship, international work, or foreign marriage, we can handle this complex process for you.
Read more
Georgia birth certificate apostille
If you were born in the state of Georgia and want to move to a foreign country for work, study, marriage; or plan to obtain dual citizenship, you will need to have your birth certificate apostilled. An apostille confirms the authenticity of your birth certificate, the stamps, and signatures on it, and makes it legalized for use in all member countries of the Hague Apostille Convention.
Read more
Georgia marriage certificate apostille
In Georgia, either the County Probate Court or the Georgia Department of Public Health can provide certified copies of marriage applications, certificates, and verifications. A marriage certificate is an officially recognized document that confirms a couple's legal marriage status.
Read more
What is an Apostille?
There are two types of authentication for foreign documents provided by the Secretary of State office: the documents can either be apostilled or certified. If your document is going to be used in a member-country of the Hague Apostille Convention, of which the United States is also a member, your document will be authenticated with an apostille. Only the countries-participants of the Hague Apostille Convention will accept a foreign document endorsed with an apostille by the Secretary of State. If you are going to a country that is not part of the Hague Apostille Convention, your document will require a Secretary of State certification.
Read more
Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360