With Georgia Apostille getting an apostille on a US federal document is very easy! Follow these simple steps to receive you apostille fast and stress-free.
1. Download and complete the Georgia Apostille order form.
2. Mail an original US federal document and the order form to our office.
3. Receive the apostilled US federal document at your address. We can ship your documents anywhere in the world!
Ready to start? Please go to Our Services page for detailed instructions.
Federal documents are documents issued by the United States federal government and bearing the signature of one of the following:
• US Federal Officer
• American Consular officer
• Judge advocate
• Foreign Consul Diplomatic Official registered with the State Department Office of Protocol
• Military Notary
Georgia Apostille will obtain an apostille and/or legalization of documents issued by the following federal agencies:
• Social Security Administration (Social Security Letter apostille, SSA Income and Benefits Letter apostille)
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Immigration documents apostille, Naturalization certificate apostille)
• U.S. Department of Justice (the FBI Background check apostille, Petition for Name Change apostille U.S. Federal Court Documents apostille, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Documents apostille)
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Certificate of foreign governments apostille, Certificate of Pharmaceutical/Export apostille)
• National Archives and Records Administration (Naturalization Records apostille, Passenger Arrival Records apostille)
• Office of Personnel Management (apostille on employment and benefits forms for federal employees)
• U.S. Department of Agriculture (Animal/Plant Certification apostille, Animal Health Certification apostille)
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration (Sanitation certificate apostille, etc.)
• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Trademark certificate apostille)
• Environmental Protection Agency (Product certification apostille, etc.)
Only federal documents intended for use in countries – members of the Hague Apostille Convention can receive an apostille. If your federal documents are going to a country that is not a signee to the Hague Apostille Treaty, it will require a different authentication process involving special certification by the US Department of State in Washington, DC and legalization through the Embassy/Consulate.
Obtaining an apostille can be frustrating. Make your life easier and trust obtaining an apostille on your documents to trained professionals. Our experienced staff handles apostille and document legalization with ease and efficiency. By trusting Atlanta-based Georgia Apostille with your document authentication you save time, money, and your mind. We apostille US federal documents, US passport copies, background checks, divorce decrees, vital records, diplomas, corporate documents, and much more. Georgia Apostille is your right hand in apostille processing in the USA!
Questions? Contact us during business hours 10 AM - 6 PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Saturday: 770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747